- FATHER’S DAY, SUNDAY 6 SEPTEMBER attend the amazing Toast Urunga Festival https://www.facebook.com/toasturungafestival
- WORLD CAR RALLY COFFS 11-15 SEPTEMBER
- BELLINGEN MUSIC FESTIVAL 18-20 SEPTEMBER, a world
of classical music
- GOOD IDEA TO BOOK FOR ALL SCHOOL HOLIDAYS & CHRISTMAS NOW!!!
- CAMP CREATIVE BROCHURE AND WEBSITE UP AND RUNNING FOR 2016..BOOK NOW!
- CONSTANCE FROM SINGAPORE AND FRIENDS SUPPLIED THIS VIDEO https://youtu.be/7udcjqdwL4A
Michelle Newman, a visiting Journalist and Blogger stayed with us – see her Testimonial about Bellingen Farmstay and follow her on the Legendary Pacific Coast site”. BLOG http://pacificcoast.com.au/blog/i-left-my-heart-in-blissful-bellingen/
Take all 3 cabins with family or friends and have the amazing experience of the Farm all to yourself! Need to book early tho!
Bellingen Farmstay is a rural retreat offering 3 individual self-contained farmstay accommodation that provides an experience you can take away with you – great for friend and family getaways, reunions, workshops or just a peaceful and relaxing time-out. Can comfortably host up to 16 people across the 3 cabins.
Bellingen Farmstay is situated on 22 pastured acres with river frontage adjacent to Newry State Forest, in the Beautiful Bellinger Valley on the Mid North Coast of NSW. Since Bellingen Farmstay is situated on the Kalang River you have instant access to the river to swim, fish and boat, and yet it is only a 15 minute drive to the fabulous beaches of Hungry Head, Wenonah and the child-safe beaches of Urunga, Mylestom and Boambee. Coffs Harbour, the capital of the Coffs Coast, has an airport, train and bus services, and is just 35 minutes drive north.
Wide wide open spaces to explore and roam, Bellingen Farmstay makes the perfect relaxing getaway for couples and families.
Bellingen Farmstay highlights include:
- Kayaking and canoeing on the Kalang River
- Animal feeding
- Babysitting service
- BBQs and picnics
- Camp fires (in season)
- Solar passive accommodation cleaned using organic cleaning products
Come to Bellingen Farmstay for:
- Family holidays, reunion of friends and time out from a busy lifestyle
- Small to medium groups for birthdays and anniversaries
- Artists, writers retreat
Get reacquainted with nature… and yourselves – Imagine, create, receive, be conscious and grateful. See, touch, feel, smell, listen, taste… be with the nature spirits – still life – stay, play and rest a while at “beautiful” Bellingen Farmstay.